Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

my mother has taken the vaccine. thank god she is healthy hopefully that helps and she can get through this.

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

My mom already told me she's going to take the vaccine a while ago, my dad just told me he's going to. I told him about the risks of an experimental gene therapy. He laughed at me while watching soccer. Only thing I can do is isolate myself from them that I don't catch any of the virus they get infected with.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

All adults, 4, in my family besides me took the Pfizer cv19 vax. This included my wife. Based on information from Doctors and virologists it seems the big risk will be when they are exposed to the virus in 3-6 months. Others are predicting Fall 2021. The prediction is that their bodies immune system will overreact.

I am taking vitamin c, d and zinc supplements. I'm also spending time outside in the sun. I am thinking of getting HCQ from America's frontline doctors via a teledoc session. I would take HCQ as a preventative.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/treatments/

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

And I think most people know about shedding. If not, they need to know. Back in 1983 when my husband insisted our son be given the polio shot, our doctor gave us two options. We could get the live or dead polio vaccine. Doc warned about the live virus shedding for up to 3 months and didn't recommend it if anyone in the household had never been vaccinated, which was me. If my son had received the live virus, I would have to wear gloves every time I changed a diaper, no kissing the baby, or holding him close. And I would have to stop breast feeding. This made no sense to me because it wasn't possible to do all those things. We opted for the dead virus which wouldn't shed.

(4) Show this thread