QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

My mom already told me she's going to take the vaccine a while ago, my dad just told me he's going to. I told him about the risks of an experimental gene therapy. He laughed at me while watching soccer. Only thing I can do is isolate myself from them that I don't catch any of the virus they get infected with.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @icQnnect in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

And I think most people know about shedding. If not, they need to know. Back in 1983 when my husband insisted our son be given the polio shot, our doctor gave us two options. We could get the live or dead polio vaccine. Doc warned about the live virus shedding for up to 3 months and didn't recommend it if anyone in the household had never been vaccinated, which was me. If my son had received the live virus, I would have to wear gloves every time I changed a diaper, no kissing the baby, or holding him close. And I would have to stop breast feeding. This made no sense to me because it wasn't possible to do all those things. We opted for the dead virus which wouldn't shed.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

All adults, 4, in my family besides me took the Pfizer cv19 vax. This included my wife. Based on information from Doctors and virologists it seems the big risk will be when they are exposed to the virus in 3-6 months. Others are predicting Fall 2021. The prediction is that their bodies immune system will overreact.

I am taking vitamin c, d and zinc supplements. I'm also spending time outside in the sun. I am thinking of getting HCQ from America's frontline doctors via a teledoc session. I would take HCQ as a preventative.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/treatments/

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Quinine, Cinchona bark.

I'm a Constitutional Conservative, I love God, Family & My Country, the USA! God Bless The World.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Thank you for this info and that link, my roommate is getting the shot in 2 days, so I'm pretty sure this will be a covid house soon.

(3) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Some in my family too. Sad but it is what it is. If what they're saying is true about shedding, and I believe it is, family get togethers will be far fewer than what they are now. I'm not putting my immediate family through their shedding process.

Its a sad screwed up world, your not
along, governments have infected the minds of families, friends, those ignorant of facts, what is true.

Do best to be healthy, enjoy some sebi videos.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqaG5sgteAz2Pxl-oJp9TQ/videos

Here is Dan Winter sharing about what life force is, physics is amazing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8rloyxmKmQ

Kirks law corner, sharing how to file criminal complaints against those corrupt traitors, usurpers. check out kirks law 1 to 8, a free course to learn, starting with basics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=283Z7al_NqU

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

It's their choice and I will respect that. Thank you, I will definitely watch those videos sounds very interesting.

(1) Show this thread