Only people mentioned by @empty13 in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

If they Served more than one term, you can guarantee they were compromised,. They were all given a way out from under it. What counts now is what they do with their position now.

They’re Symbolism will be they’re Down fall❗️🤨I dont trust any of them,🗣 WHORES ALL OF THEM❗️Satans 🤨🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

Notice the look of surprise by DiSantos.#heknows

They just spill the beans to me. LOL I pray, over the years, and there they appear. TO verify to me, all that, and then some, as if any of us needed more proof at this point in history. ALSO showed me their masonic "bible" and admitted, JUST another one, that yes they worship Lucifer. YEP all that.

The ONE they are doing, I was shown BY a master mason, said that is a high up one, I looked for one to show that one. BUT didn't see that exact one, reckon that is supposed to be super secret and high up in low down secret society land.

His actor seems cool tho...lol

In response General Khaos to his Publication

yes the new gaetz is much thinner

(1) Show this thread

We have power over our mind-not outside events. Realize this and we will find strength ~ Marcus Aurelius Veritas Aequitas. WWG1WGA

ummm, except that's not the "handshake" ... LOL ... not even close to the "handshake" ... like, come the hell on now 🤣🙄

In response LiLi MinervaQ to her Publication

study harder

In response LiLi MinervaQ to her Publication

Oh yes it is one. Bet.

(2) Show this thread

this is a notmal handshake please stop with the bs

In response woke since911 to his Publication

actually it isn't. read other comments and study harder.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

oh good lord. now we are analyzing handshakes? give me a fucking break

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

wrong. they exist. masons use them. and yes masons aren't pure as the driven snow. far from it. the question is, whether gaetz' current situation is just because ds/cabal want revenge over liz cheney… or... he also has handed them actual ammo to use on him.

(1) Show this thread