why people are suspicious of gaetz

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

oh good lord. now we are analyzing handshakes? give me a fucking break

wrong. they exist. masons use them. and yes masons aren't pure as the driven snow. far from it. the question is, whether gaetz' current situation is just because ds/cabal want revenge over liz cheney… or... he also has handed them actual ammo to use on him.

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @empty13 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts