You know why anti-gravity aircraft exist? Because gravity was just a theory.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

TR_3B_MilSpecOP.mp4
from Q Research

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Space Force.

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

so is evolution

I'am JG1563,EG756,SG126 The Lion Of Jesus Christ, Spoken Revealed Truth, The Twin Flame Union, Well Planned And Premeditated, Lord of Light

MTR3B Patent
US20060145019A1
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060145019A1/en
US20060145019A1 - Triangular spacecraft - Google Patents
US20060145019A1 US11/017,093 US1709304A US2006145019A1 mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/tr-3b-flying-triangle-ufo-patent-now-available-to-the-public/

Zero Point Energy Patent
US20100201133A1
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20100201133A1/en

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20100201133A1/en

Room Temperature Super Conductor
US20190058105A1
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20190058105A1/en
US20190058105A1 - Piezoelectricity-induced

https://phys.org/news/2019-02-navy-patent-room-temperature-superconductor.html
Dig.. 😉
Lion of God🙏❤️🙏
Selah

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Thank you.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Perfect Charge Collapse-SOUL of the GRAIL Fractal -Behind SSP and Montauk- with Dan Winter - YouTube

FractalU.com is back!! here is our pilot episode -(thanks to Alex Galvez & friends) - Perfect Charge Collapse-SOUL of the GRAIL Fractal -Behind SSP and ...

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

It's a useful theory though. Without it our atmosphere would fly off into space and we wouldn't even have any planets, just atoms. I like gravity, but it doesn't mean we can't switch it on or off in local zones when we understand it. I just wouldn't like to think all the tiles will float of my roof when one of these craft flies over at 100,000ft. We need to make sure there are no untoward effects before we let everyone have one in their garage!

electromagnetic levitation

gravity can be warped my mass

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response Haze Grey to his Publication

I thought inwas fighting gravity to keep a nice ass 😆

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Hmmm... exposing my ignorance here.

What anti-gravity aircraft?

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Then the question is What is meant by "anti-gravity"?

I see planes fly most days, that's "anti-gravity", rockets go into space against "gravity".

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

electromagnetism is the key.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

All Day. Wishing you a Happy Easter. I'll be off line for the next 5 days.

(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

How many things have been hidden from us? why?

Don't Believe in Gravity - Conspiracy Music Guru - YouTube

Conspiracy Merch: https://conspiracy-merch.myteespring.coDownload full FLAT EARTH MAN album here:https://www.amazon.com/Flat-Earth-Conspiracy-Music-Guru/dp/B...

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

all that is beyond me. i just want to spit on adam schiff's grave.

Walk off a cliff and find out mate.

In response Jim Walker to his Publication

I'd fall. Not because of gravity but because my body density was greater than the air surrounding it.😎

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

magnetic fields, polarity, energy. energy is eternal, never lost, just changes forms

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I always wondered why proving things scientifically was neccesary- brainwashing....

of course a theory is a hypothesis or an educated guess. gravity is density and buoyancy. wait there's no such thing as gravity so it's density and buoyancy.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Have patience; I'm a retired English teacher. Do you mean density and buoyancy as in "fat floats and muscle sinks?

(1) Show this thread

Its static electricity. Tesla knew. How to make a great flying saucer. Step#1 No Fuel. Wardenclyffee

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

This is getting good!

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

The laughs I get when I tell people that gravity is only a theory....so many gullible people in thia world

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

I don't disagree, but much of science is a theory that fits phenomena well enough to make predictions.

The question is, which I've not seen here... What is the competing theory?

And what does gravity really mean other than a posited force to explain why things fall. That sounds like a reasonable proposition.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

You’re making too much sense today Ghost
🙏🏻💛👊