How do you unite Republicans and Democrats? It's simple, you arrest both Democrats and Republicans who are guilty for their crimes (about 98% of them). Then you bring out some uniters that everyone thinks are dead but are really alive. Now that would be a party like 1999.😎

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Add to that- real confessions- real evil idiots blubbering live
on a secured stage..but yes this would work and there would
be those that need to be convinced of those thought to be
dead

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That would be absolutely awesome!!!!!!
That would definitely unite our country.
I am focusing on that because I am really struggling. I will keep going but I know we are all struggling.

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

Would really luv to get together with all the anon up family and unite for this special celebration! Epic!

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

WTF???

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Wow! Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed checking out his videos.
Like this one - knowledge is power, you and space travel...

https://www.tiktok.com/@cheesetoon84/video/6875774396074659078?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

(4) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

1999 you say .... yipppeee!!!! Do it Q - make it happen !

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

This grandma is gonna take off jogging and praising GOD!!! There will be no stopping it! Probably alot of shouting🏃‍♀️

Being a cynical pessimist I have trouble seeing the reality of this scenario. However, I honestly believe this would be the only solution that would be effective.
Ain't no harm in dreaming big.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

We will party like it's 1999. I can't wait because I saw it in my dream. The beautiful white doves flying too.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

😊 lets finish this EBA

Please let it be so. 💜

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

110% holding the line & trusting The Plan BUT one thing kinda confuses me, with all the CGI & realistic masks & all, HOW will we be able to trust that the returning dead celebrities are truly them?
Honest question

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes that would be :). What would be even better is to learn that all of our loved ones who took the vaccines will be OK and can party with us. Even though they all abandoned us and made fun of us, we love them with all our hearts. I for one can't celebrate unless it truly is#wwg1wga. That is my prayer and wish.

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! HELL YEAH! WOO WOO🤜⚡🤛🎶🎵🎤

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Also by showing some big name Democrats and Republicans are actors in the movie and are white hats and all in on the plan! 🇺🇸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Now would be good!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

:) I think I would love to put you in the director's chair.

(1) Show this thread

Anon guy trying to do his share to get our country back.

What's special about year 1999? Except for the bankruptcy that the US Government files every 70 years and the last one being 1999, I don't know what's the bid deal about 1999.

Agreed, if we still do not have proof then Lord please help us

Vitality is Created by Nutrients, Not Drugs™ Former MSM, Patriot, #SaveOurChildren, #HealthFreedomisOurFuture

I'm all about this idea

I can't wait :D

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Yes, yes, and yes, 100%.

If that is a hint that Prince is still alive, I will be so excited!!!! I was a huge fan of his. He was such a musical genius . . . such talent! I always had a soft spot in my heart for him. I can't think of a better way to unite the people. I so cannot wait. Love Michael too. There are a few more singers that I pray are really alive. What a time to be alive!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

There are many ppl we thought were "suicided' 'killed in
plane, car, helo, and OD's" that are with POTUS!!!
The amount of talent is stunning! The amt of ppl POTUS
has somehow saved is going to blow EVERYONE away.
Before the masks they hid behind their cell phones.

(2) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

What a thriler Shall I wear my blue swade shoes and prepair for true niervana

And more!!!

Hmm...JFK, Jr., MJ, guess we can't have Elvis (has left the building), JS but don't think he is a uniter, Kappy. Who else has been arkancided who might come to the party? (Will DJT's brother appear from protection?)

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Rod thinks he’s all that and a bag of chips, looking forward to that thugs tribunal. 🤣🤣🤣

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

SHE IS JUST ANOTHER CORRUPT BAR CLOWN !!

(2) Show this thread

Ghost man...you said alot of shit would go down in march madness. now your talking anout arrests that didnt happen.

😂“virus gone in april”
everyone needs to stop feeding into GhostZra shit. this whole thing is a flop. trump will come back forsure but they dont know shit. no one does. trump is not sharing intel with ghostezra, so why are we believing him so much?

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

BOTH PARTIES🆘🆘🆘