How do you unite Republicans and Democrats? It's simple, you arrest both Democrats and Republicans who are guilty for their crimes (about 98% of them). Then you bring out some uniters that everyone thinks are dead but are really alive. Now that would be a party like 1999.😎

If that is a hint that Prince is still alive, I will be so excited!!!! I was a huge fan of his. He was such a musical genius . . . such talent! I always had a soft spot in my heart for him. I can't think of a better way to unite the people. I so cannot wait. Love Michael too. There are a few more singers that I pray are really alive. What a time to be alive!!!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

There are many ppl we thought were "suicided' 'killed in
plane, car, helo, and OD's" that are with POTUS!!!
The amount of talent is stunning! The amt of ppl POTUS
has somehow saved is going to blow EVERYONE away.
Before the masks they hid behind their cell phones.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts