Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I always cry Ezra when i listen to this song by Whitney, One day she will be back to sing it again. People need to get excited because what’s going to unfold it’s going to be absolutely unbelievably Remarkable !

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Hopium. Sigh...

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

One of the best!!!

Is she playibg Kamala

Totally Love her singing this song. My favorite ❤

🙏It would be great if she was still alive!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

Thank u for that, Ezra. I LOVE that song...gives me goosebumps. In times of so-called "artists" doing vocal gymnastics seeking attention, Whitney had TALENT n UNBELIEVEABLE vocal range n none of the honyaks with a microphone these days could carry a note in a bucket compared to Whitney.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Showpony Farm to her Publication

she’s the STANDARD. too bad she got mixed up with Bobby Brown . Don’t sing whitneys songs unless you are equal to her pipes#nails on the chalk board if you try and fail

(1) Show this thread

OUTSTANDING!!

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

🙏❤️How wonderful if that supremely talented person were still alive..

one of my fav songs! Chokes me up evertime. used for many of lifes journeys for sure!

USAF Vietnam Era BTPD Badge #23 Ret. Trump Supporter NCSWIC

This song is about our President Trump, isn't it, Sir? 😢😢😢

USAF Vietnam Era BTPD Badge #23 Ret. Trump Supporter NCSWIC

Dammit, Sir. This one made me cry.

Ghost Don't Do Me Like That🤯🥺🥲👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

thank you😊

Boy...don't play...my heart is beating so fast at the thought🙏💖💞💖

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Beautiful!! This was another one of her songs I realized was about what we are living through now when I first woke up.....
"One moment in time"
https://youtu.be/Wx4v6cO1GMk

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

and she got her daughter too
Love this story.

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

oh my one of MY FAVORITE SONGS I FORGOT 😔🥰THANK YOU ❤❤❤❤❤

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Can we skip to the end??? If this is all true....I can hardly wait.

The best ❤❤

exactly how i feel...did you see my post to you?.. i need to know if you have any info

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot

I can see and understand why. We will know one day. Many had to escape all that evil. I don't need proofs. I do believe and hope many were able to be removed and live their lives in some form of peace. Some believe and some do not. "Let it Be" as the Paul McCartney song goes. Let it be.

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

I love Whitney.To me she was/ is the best female singer of all time.Nobody has a more beautiful voice than hers.♥️

In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication

Her voice is what i imagine an angels sounds like.

(1) Show this thread

OMG 🤯

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Some of the folks anons are claiming are still alive have been seen in heaven by prophet Kat Kerr. We ought to be careful what we believe with no proof/sauce to back it up. DISCERNMENT people. Trust God, not man.

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

Seen in heaven. Lol. No they are on earth. They never died.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Whitney always sang that song 100x's better then anyone else. Beautiful

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

❤️Voice of a beautiful angel #Goosebumps everytime

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Love her, Thank You! But have to admit, the first time I clicked on it all I got was a white screen and no audio. "Could you be less white, please?" came to mind. Haha!

Only followers of this user (@RPM) can see their posts

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

she was my inspiration to start singing. i was maybe 9 or 10 and i would play my WH cassette tape over and over trying to hit those high notes my poor neighbors 😂