Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

KAPPY VIBEZ
WE ARE GONA WIN BIG#qsentme

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Epstein Island edition

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

I just ❤️KAPPY❤️ and his messages! Hope you are better today mzmidniterider333❤️🙏

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

Yes FREN 🐸
I woke up this morning remembering the most vivid dream, I was inside my house & there was a storm outside that was growing very intense & scary🌪🌪⛈⛈ All I heard was howling outside so I looked out the window & the sky was a mixture of dark green, purple, orange/red, & black - I was panicked!!! So I gathered my dogs up, grabbed a blanket & got all of us in a closet & threw the blanket over us And I swear almost instantly it was chaos. Everything was shaking violently, the walls & ceiling was ripped away, & it was flashes of lights all around me like lightening or electricity. Wen it was over I opened the door & it was all nature- no buildings or cars
Just birds everywhere & they were singing but it seemed like they were communicating. Craziest Dream! But I feel refreshed & recharged spiritually! I've survived the Storm 😉😉

Wonderful! Well I’m still having problems with my dream remembering and always say to write them down but forget🤪

I have an interesting thang with the birds and swear they are trying to comm with me🤣. Day and Night this goes on🕊 Now, I just go with the flow and let nature tell me what I need, but sure wishing I knew bird language so I can figure out what he/she is trying to tell me!

I am so very glad you are at peace today❤️🙏

Only people mentioned by @TinderTime in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debbie Reynolds, click on at the bottom under it