Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

KAPPY VIBEZ
WE ARE GONA WIN BIG#qsentme

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I just ❤️KAPPY❤️ and his messages! Hope you are better today mzmidniterider333❤️🙏

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

Yes FREN 🐸
I woke up this morning remembering the most vivid dream, I was inside my house & there was a storm outside that was growing very intense & scary🌪🌪⛈⛈ All I heard was howling outside so I looked out the window & the sky was a mixture of dark green, purple, orange/red, & black - I was panicked!!! So I gathered my dogs up, grabbed a blanket & got all of us in a closet & threw the blanket over us And I swear almost instantly it was chaos. Everything was shaking violently, the walls & ceiling was ripped away, & it was flashes of lights all around me like lightening or electricity. Wen it was over I opened the door & it was all nature- no buildings or cars
Just birds everywhere & they were singing but it seemed like they were communicating. Craziest Dream! But I feel refreshed & recharged spiritually! I've survived the Storm 😉😉

(1) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Brilliant, I followed Kappy right up until his last video. His soul got too close to evil and he did the right thing in the end. I will always give him credit for that.

This will eventually be played @ clubs....lol