Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Israeli Cloning.. been doing it a long time!

This is all for the children ... Now let’s do this !!!

love when he says ... “Trump is a super genious” 🥰

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

HERE’S MORE TO THE STORY..... LOVE YOU..❤️🍺❤️🍺❤️💥💥💥👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 HEROS EVERYWHERE🙏🏻❤️😉😬

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

#SaveTheChildren.... HEROS EVERYWHERE..😬💥💥💥👍🏼😎🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕🙏🏻💙💖💙💖💙💖😉

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

The truth always wins because it is the only constant. What a wonderfully talented and inspiring person Kappy is 👊 he's what bravery is ALL about!

Where can I find Kappy videos?

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Epstein Island edition

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

I just ❤️KAPPY❤️ and his messages! Hope you are better today mzmidniterider333❤️🙏

(4) Show this thread

heres the rest of this video

(1) Show this thread