Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Thanks to whoever started this platform. You have made social media fun again.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Good! It's about time. The miltary is the only way to root out the corruption. I will turn on Fox again when it's to watch Tribunals.
DJT was/is right.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

DC is foreign soil acknowledged and captured.

More like Insurraction Act being activated ....

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

Be realistic. Do you think they would obey Trump now even if he wants to do it? Do you think it could be kept secret?

Even his advisors openly against invoking the Insurrection Act.

You Q+ guys need to focus your efforts on the main gam in town - the global efforts to improvish, vaccinate and control us. You people don't seem to mind being locked down, losing jobs and busineses and forced to wear dirty knickers on your faces.

You can start off your research by reading my database of links and cures, and share them!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Yet the Biden camp just announced their "rehearsal" for Sat has
been cancelled... due to fear of violence...

With +20k Troops in Town??? KEK

Love animals and waves, and unbounded

Quietly praying for everthing going well πŸ™

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

Looks like the Owl's been penned inπŸ€”

Thanks to whoever started this platform. You have made social media fun again.

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

penned in, plucked, parted and thrown in the pot.
mmmmm yummy owl meat for my cats

(1) Show this thread

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

MUST WATCH! This Patriots has figured it out. It's freaking genius! Oh my it's going to be BIBLICAL!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJurFxJR4IE&t=2567s

In response Janet Love to her Publication

Very interesting!

In response Janet Love to her Publication

Very interesting!

(3) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

THANK THE LORD!!!! PRAYING FOR ALL..πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ’ž

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

I have spent a few years in the past working in DC. This level of road closures is major league huge.

Wife of a Veteran, God Loving Patriot, Dairy Goat Farmer and Producer of Hand made Goat Milk Skin Care Products. WWG1WGA

i hope they are taking all of them down soon

It just means no evidence will escape nowhere to run πŸ˜‰

Bring It!! 🍿🍿🍿

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

That does not mean there is martial law! That will only be aplied during the chaos and the on going censorship!

Peace~Love~Freedom πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ Donald J Trump is my President 2020

we can only hope πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Anyone still having doubts as to why He has been bringing our Troups home?
KEK!

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Wow!!! Its really closed off!!
All for a virtual Inauguration..
I wonder who all will be attending..

They took our Freedom, WTF!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM8LIybLuPk

[NEVER GIVE UP] He Was Warning U..

Watch my new videos on my backup channel if you like: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________βœͺ [YOUR LIFE COULD CHANGE IMMED...

GOD - Patriot - Trump is my president - NO MASK - Truth and Moral - WWG1WGA - MAGA - 1776

They already said they won't do Marshall law. Trump already signed "INSURECCTION ACT"
Insurrection act and Martial LAW both give power to the military the diference is Insurrection act works with the constitutional laws on the other hand Martial law discards them.