Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Helicopter landing on the east front of the US Capitol. 🧐🧐🧐🧐

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Is that a cop on the stretcher?? 🙏🙏🙏

STAY ALERT AS MORE FF INBOUND.
THEY WANT EVERGREEN OUTA THE PICTURE

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

Hummm..... 🤔 What did they find in those containers that so desperately requires False Flags? Inquiring minds want to know!

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response ice mtn to her Publication

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

Didn’t they clear that ship including a nuke a couple days ago? What about the ones in tiawan and south of africa??

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

pay attention...

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

i am,, posts from a couple days ago are basicaly the same. as a matter of fact it was posted that the weapons were to go to 100 ports for attacks on the 5 eyes countries. maybe they had found them and waited to offload.idk now

i mean... from who your reading from.

I follow many, those posts are on this platform, can’t remember who, but it was almost same info. someone else posted short vid of automated rocket systems, drone helo. i’d need a notebook to keep,

lol... nooo... i meant, people say, i read that... and its nyt... or cnn...

Only people mentioned by @PattiCakeQTPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patricia Nitz, click on at the bottom under it