Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Helicopter landing on the east front of the US Capitol. 🧐🧐🧐🧐

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Is that a cop on the stretcher?? 🙏🙏🙏

STAY ALERT AS MORE FF INBOUND.
THEY WANT EVERGREEN OUTA THE PICTURE

Hummm..... 🤔 What did they find in those containers that so desperately requires False Flags? Inquiring minds want to know!

Only people mentioned by @icemtn17 in this post can reply

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response ice mtn to her Publication

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

Didn’t they clear that ship including a nuke a couple days ago? What about the ones in tiawan and south of africa??

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

I’ve been looking for corroboration from a second source while hoping this is true. Their frantic need for FF does lend creedence to the news.

(2) Show this thread