Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Greatest Gift of all. Jesuha’s love & sacrifice for Humanity was the ultimate Act of Unconditional Love & Strength. All Glory to Jesus Christ.

He has risen! Praise be to Jesus!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

Amen🙏🏻

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Amen!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Amen 🙏🏻God won

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Amen. 🙏

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Jesus I Love you! Praise be to Jesus our savior!

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

....this same forgiveness (and ticket to heaven), also applies to all the “evil people”. According to the word, say it and believe it and **poof** their life time of evilness is forgiven...

Come on, Doq, just give us your camo account on twitter :)

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

Was He
Black,
Brown ,
White,
Slightly Tanned,
OBVIOUSLY THIS RELIGION DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HOW
ITS CHILDERN WERE BROUGHT UP
Adrenecrome ring a bell
They were to young to read this book and make a decission..
but those BELIEVE can have ever lasting life...
and Preach a Coming
BUT WERE ON GODs TIMELINE

BUT

a Child is born, and then Sold, Tortured, Slaved, Prostituted, Organ Harvisted, Killed and Sacrificed...
But you believers are SPECIAL...and
under [ ITs./ a GOD or Whatever's watch, ] and you that have never seen such a entity, preach constantly about a COMING..
My parents heard the same SHIT...and so did my Grand Parents...
Now my child will probably hear the same story...
U Know, tomorrow that never comes...
What ever happened to an eye for an eye & and a tooth 4 a tooth...
What a Candy Ass World we live in NOW..

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Amen. He paid our debt because He is LOVE.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

naw, I'm good. Thinking someone else is going to pay for your sins is a cop-out. We are all responsible for our choices.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

yes. religion including the "he (male) died for YOU" is part of the hijack. all created by evil to make us feel guilt, shame and ensure we worship (give away our energy and power). the entire story is about sacrifice and death and we repeat this nonsense every damn year at this time. what good has it served us? wake up people! you're still asleep if you buy this story. (not saying jesus didn't exist - if he did he was just a very awoke man)

(1) Show this thread