Interesting play with numbers:

Q228 = US Leadership Change 8, 7, 6, 5......

Tomorrow’s date is April 3, 2021 = 4/3/21

8, 7, 6, 5 + 4/3/21 = 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1......???

Could the 6 dots after 8, 7, 6, 5...... = the 6
spaces needed for = _ / _ / _ _ _ _ = 4/3/2021?

We know the Clock is Activated. Wouldn’t this be the Ultimate (Boom-Biblical) Final Countdown?

(Passover/Easter/Resurrection/Re-Election)

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Didn't I read somewhere "...there are no coincidences..."?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

check out 1️⃣7️⃣Seventeen1️⃣7️⃣ on twitter or Done in 30/Red October April Showers telegram. He has a VERY interesting decode.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/pakistans-president-tests-positive-for-covid-19-after-receiving-first-dose-of-vaccine/articleshow/81747763.cm

💥Very interesting how the President of Pakistan, and the Defence Minister too, just recently tested positive. 😲

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

💥💥Future proves past, Major Tom, 4, 3, 2, 1....."coming home"...
https://youtu.be/L9434ExSLYw
Official video, only com is at the end with the burgers on the platter.
Don.jr posting pics of him and his children at the "Trump Burger"on FB earlier today.
https://youtu.be/wO0A0XcWy88

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

it could also be 04/03/21
since 0s don't count - 4321
brilliant. I knew the dots were significant & tried to figure them many times to no avail. but once you see it like you just proposed, it makes perfect sense! another thing that's been right in front of us the whole time.
i need to go back & reread them.

4-3-21........final countdown... I wish lol

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Your brain is amazing!!!!

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

obviously I hope this is true, but we still need the scare Event to happen on JB watch, so one could only hope everything happens tomorrow and comes out with Trump back by Easter, just sayin
or this weekend is the scare event then trump comes in with his evidence on Monday....

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I agree and perfect timing, which God is know for. I'm having a hard time going to work tonight. Since I know what is up, I want to spend my time with woke Patriots, not sleepers. I do what I have to do, I'm sure going to miss you all. Stay strong and help others, get some sun and wait on DJT++++. Love and Light to all. 🙏✝️💖 4/10

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

John F Kennedy Jr's Birthday is 11/25 and then you have the 17 The timestamp - 11
The DATESTAMP also equals 10 or 1 = New Beginnings.

Very interesting - thank you for posting!!!

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

Or remaining slots or numbers for the dirty countries that need org change?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

And...irrelrvant😄 but ironic....it will be my 5:5 th birthday too boot😎#WhatAGiftThatWouldBe
55....4*3*21

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

have a happy birthday🎉🎊🎈

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Happy Birthday

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

🤔

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

https://youtu.be/E5kfUPUgJ_E Here's what the Military's doing in the skies & the 2 Hospital Ships...
https://youtu.be/E5kfUPUgJ_E

(2) Show this thread

And Congress is on a Break.

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

I'm ready for Jesus to land with Arc Angel Michael on THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ship. It's 2,000 miles long and 1,000 miles high.
Open the heavenly realms and bring forth the warrior angels.
Let's end this.
Free the world of evil monsters and onto Tesla's Future.
Remove our debt.
Roll out the MedBeds.
Let us walk in meadows with our Savior and chat.
We need healing.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Congress is on a break.

could be interesting.

(2) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Awaiting your President Trump, is it possible that [SHE] is going to be inserted? Somehow I think we are still far from the 🎯

I am, therefore I think. Christus Rex.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

My thoughts exactly.

(1) Show this thread

UnconditionalLove.1776.UntiedWeStand.NESARA.SoCalPatriot.5.5.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

be still my REJOICING heart!!

landing gear lowered ...
gonna be a GLORIOUS EASTER

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I hope and pray this is so, as we NEED something ASAP!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

I agree - we need a (public) win and a Patriotic Passover / Easter would really feel good & justified right about now :)

(1) Show this thread