#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK how can we help?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response I love Yeshua to her Publication

If you voted you did what you could for now. Give it a little more time. Wait to hear from Trump then we can reassess.

I am 100% trusting. Now I see why 3 yrs of digging, zero deltas, Q drops, etc. were worth every second. Miltiary precision, planned for decades, I am not one bit worried. Vaccines are bugging me out...and the culture that surrounds me, but the plan--not worried. And Trump doesnt look ONE BIT worried. ☺️ I am watching the movie. I dont watch TV, so this is my nightly movie time!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blinkyblinx in this post can reply

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

thats what helps me through Trump aint a lick worried or panicked plus God wins WWG1WGA

Who can execute the plans now the new admin has been installed and ours are out?

Christian; Texan; dog mama; lover of justice, righteousness, and grace 🌷Lived in Australia and East Asia 🌷Trust in Jesus | John 3:16

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

The military, if I understand correctly

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

oh and how could i forget, my weekly Juan videos really keep me going!!! ☺️😄😉❤️