#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK how can we help?

If you voted you did what you could for now. Give it a little more time. Wait to hear from Trump then we can reassess.

In response I love Yeshua to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I will wait for President Trump as long as it takes!

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I've asked myself this time & time again. What more can citizen patriots do? We can't go to the Supreme Court, we can't go to Congress, we can't call our representatives' offices since they function for their own interests & not for their constituents. The generals like Trump, Flynn, Guliani, Powell, Wood, & others fighting the fight have got this all worked out. I think all we can do is keep on trying to get the word out to make people reconsider the lies they've been told, & when it all hits the fan, be supportive to our friends & families who will be devastated by what they see and hear.

⭐Family Member, Love Our Republic, Trump is my President #SaveTheChildren

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

We support Patriot businesses this IS our voice! Stop supporting as many big corporate businesses as you can. This is HOW we get heard! shop local, farms farmer markets, small dress shops buy American ♥ this is why, keep Patriots in business! we have the power now we use it!

(1) Show this thread

Now that he's a "civilian" he can be free to do pretty much what he wants. They're still gonna trash-talk him. That's ok. We all know what a truly amazing Patriot he is. 🇺🇲💖

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

if you ain't praying....just pissing about on social media you (non-specific) have overstated your worth...

Christian; Texan; dog mama; lover of justice, righteousness, and grace 🌷Lived in Australia and East Asia 🌷Trust in Jesus | John 3:16

If God is for us, who can be against us?!

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

i think we get such immediate gratification from "doing something" that we forget we are most effective and powerful in stillness and prayer.
Together in prayer we are unstoppable!

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

VK what can we patriots do to help?

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

I don't personally think its Trump we hear from next. Durham brings the PAIN. And IMHO its going to be eye opening disgusting shit for the entire world to witness 😎 I believe this is the best part of the movie and why popcorn is required 🔥

In response K__ Y__ to his Publication

And maybe barf bags too...😉

(1) Show this thread

Today I felt it in my heart. You did it. Now follow me.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

on standby ready to rock

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

Thank you! Praying for all of you!

Every day that goes by has a human cost associated. People that are still in the dark will wake when the evidence is exposed on it all. U1, 911, pedogate, obamagate...etc. i really hope that's still coming.

Has anyone been able to find videos of the inauguration that didn't come from MSM? If so, where? I have been unsuccessful finding a single video.

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

In response Gray .. . to his Publication

Interesting.. so, these commentators are apparently tour guides, ❤ the commentary of historical tidbits, 00:45:17 "so in the crypt of the capitol..sandstone columns, among some of the oldest architectural features in the building." coinciding w the clintons passing through the crypt, then the bushes "coming out of the chute" 😆🍿👀 Check out 00:53:04.. BK & ACB🧐😒what?! https://youtu.be/A2QAiM3SZak The US Marine Corp band gave a fantastic performance 🇺🇸 I think I heard, No tours "for some months now"?🤔🤷‍♀️

In response Gray .. . to his Publication

Check out Newsmax

(2) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

I am 100% trusting. Now I see why 3 yrs of digging, zero deltas, Q drops, etc. were worth every second. Miltiary precision, planned for decades, I am not one bit worried. Vaccines are bugging me out...and the culture that surrounds me, but the plan--not worried. And Trump doesnt look ONE BIT worried. ☺️ I am watching the movie. I dont watch TV, so this is my nightly movie time!

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Who can execute the plans now the new admin has been installed and ours are out?

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

thats what helps me through Trump aint a lick worried or panicked plus God wins WWG1WGA

(3) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

(de)(ass)(US) reasses..

It was my first time to vote and I was soooo excited!!

It was my first time to vote and I was soooo excited!!

❤️❤️ agreed

Patriots standing by. We believe in Trump...we believe in our military....we believe in one another!

#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🇺🇸🦅🤍🇺🇸🦅💙🇺🇸🦅

Holding rhe Line. Hoping & Praying we hear from him soon. I really miss seeing & hearing from him. He's not just my POTUS, he's a family member to me. I have neber felt this way toward any other President & neber thought I would or could until Donald J. Trump. 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅

does it not piss you off to now know that voting has only been a pacifier for the people all these years dam we have been played for suckers for so long. 🐸☃️

In response Tracy Jones to her Publication

What should you have done? There is nothing else that regular people can do, besides raising awareness and cast their votes.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

Holding the line. I will not give up on the one man that is saving the world. But I sure do miss him

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Holding the line and keeping vibes up until we've got new orders or ways we can help. All in.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

I wish Veronica was on here... I am going to get her to join... all her Aussie friends would love your updates!!

In response House of the Muse to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

The longer we wait the more power & momentum they gain ....Reversing it will get harder ...when fo you guys pump up the volume ....I'm TRYING TO BE PATIENT 🙏🏼🤣😂

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In the past, you said that we can always access him through@realDonaldTrump. But since his Twatter is gone, can you relay a message (vibe), that we are with him and support him?

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

ill take it🤷🏻‍♂️
https://anonup.com/thread/356271

(1) Show this thread