Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

wow that horseshit!

Jesus. Patriot. 🙏🏻🦅✝️

well this jacks my pissed level up

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

I will pray for her 🙏😇❤️ Any word on her?

HCQ WORKS!!

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

pissed 10.0

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

Simone in Hebrew means to listen or to hear!
I hope we can all lift her up in prayer ❤️🙏🏻

Nooooooo. Just saw an FBI billboard here in Charlotte. They're pushing hard for information.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

😡🤬

America pissed level 9.9999! This is BS! Can't wait for Trump to hit back!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Richard Perez to his Publication

The more hurt the closer we come to that pop which shall occur oh so suddenly.

(1) Show this thread

Just an (older) that loves America! Let’s take our country back, pledge allegiance to the flag, and MAGA! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Dear Lord, please protect this brave Dr. Give her the energy and peace to get through it. 🙏❤️🙏

Shes a true patriot and truth giver. God bless her standing up for us.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

So now the gatewaypundit is singing a different tune. More traitors. And this is outrageous to arrest her... have they arrested all the Antifa/ BLM????? 😡😡😡😡

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

the wicked will get theirs most, already are toasting in the Abyss almost done Allelluhia!!!!

😡🤬

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

😡 Praying for her and that she stays strong in her convictions.

VK how can we help?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response I love Yeshua to her Publication

If you voted you did what you could for now. Give it a little more time. Wait to hear from Trump then we can reassess.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response I love Yeshua to her Publication

I guess even with a sharpie.🙃😡
District 3 🤡MA...
oh well at least Shiva knows... #WINNING

(2) Show this thread

My friend Matt, amazing Patriot, ended up on the FBI list too.

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

so , I dont know how many people listen to the x22report.com but last night's report was interesting regarding the FBI. There was a q drop that said to trust Wray, sessions, Huber and a coilke of other. What is key is that Biden has decided to keep Wray in his position. These arrests could just be optics. Yes of course pray for hers and everyone's saftey but I dont expect for this to go on long. Just my 2 cents.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Militart Operation at it's finest Love our HEROS

(2) Show this thread

This makes me sick. We have to be in the 10 days of darkness. I'm praying for her and her fanily. 😢

free speech for thee, but not if you disagree....

so out of control right now.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

The cabal psychopaths targeting truth, good doctors, meds, prolife. And still lying about the realities of our 1/6 peaceful protest. This is good vs evil. APL on the rise yet?

FBI = CCP

Dispicable!

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Dr. Simone Gold is a great doctor and a Patriot! She tried to tell Congress last Spring 2020.
She gave a great speech at the Capitol on Jan 6th. HCQ has been safe since 1955.

WHAT?! Going back to my FB just to post this. Outrageous.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Well that raises my APL level. This woman is both a Dr. and an attorney. She is incredibly brilliant. She obviously feels strongly she is speaking the truth and advocating for those who are unaware. She's trying to save lives by speaking the truth. [They] can't have the truth spread to the ignorant masses. Awake we can't be controlled.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(20)30673-2/fulltext

AMJmed - now agreeing with her......
EARLY TREATMENT.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(20)30673-2/fulltext

AMJmed - now agreeing with her......
EARLY TREATMENT.

🤨

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

Look at the shirt next to her!