Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

This post is bogus. Yes I can prove it. Go to my profile and read. Don't by into these lies.

such negativity in the comments here is playing into the evil ones plans. try for your sakes to take the time to examine the negativity that you are allowing to resonate within your energetic fields. such anger in general is only going to hinder your spirits growth and even bring your progress down.. such a heartbreaking thing to observe.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Her post is a repost of a lie. That may not be her intent but the original post is false. Everything is for the children but not this trash.

(1) Show this thread

i really would like to know what the real story is behind the Ever Given and why it was stuck for the time it was. Was it stopped on purpose to inspect each container for children and trafficking across the world?

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Morning V! hope all is well with you and yours, PATRIOT ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏👍👍

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

🙏🙏🙏

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Yet nothing is happening. No true media coverage, all criminals still roaming free......wonder if Johnson Henry Durham has to courage to drop a mother fucking bomb on any one of the criminals involved in the entire Russia Hoax. Probably not, I imagine. Here we sit on 4/2 getting skull fucked again.

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

wah wah... All i see is a Schill... Grow a pair dude... or change your name to... Kapernick.

(1) Show this thread