Via Red Pill Pharmacy on Telegram

Delete FB now!!!! Watch!!!

Only people mentioned by @SquirrelMoment in this post can reply

In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication

WoW!

putain 🙄faites vous des zamis

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I called a Sheriff a communist and an asshole on the phone and had FBI show up to my house 2 days later making the excuse about FB posts but couldn’t supply data. I ran them off after telling them their department is even mote corrupt. 😁

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

This is EXCELLENT!!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

wow...very smart man...they got EDUCATED!!!!

Isn't enough characters to say all I want to say

I am really glad I listen to this guy cause he just said the words I needed to hear to tell everyone else around me.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😮

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

Wow, this man really handled himself professionally and gave full on facts. He didn't allow emotion to shake him up. He is spot on! I got off FB and TW months ago, I have not missed them at all!

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

I think it is awesome! but why , every time is there a death or weird shit in their history? just encourages haters

Looks like these idiots have to live with their choices! God gove me the strength of this guy if these people show up to my door!

Blessed to live in a city whose mayor has publicly stated this is a political pandemic. The police do not do not enforce any mask wearing. It is up to the individual business and person.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Holy. The *puppet in pink* and the *Masked Government Gang*

They need to get a REAL job.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

mask nazis. miami is bad about this right now. god bless this patriot.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

This dude is a killer red piller! Need to make him famous for all the RIGHT reasons! 😎👍
Super KEK Commendation Awarded! 🐸

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Well deserved. This guy was awesome. Those people should feel like total fools.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

He is a stable genius and the woman who asked if he is on psych meds is the troubled soul!

(4) Show this thread

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... 🔥

Good job explaining his position ! If he was on the Love Boat right now I would give that man a beer on the house !

"The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen." - Power Stewart

Too bad it's almost impossible to hear the opinions of the mask wearers..
That's why we call them zombies..
It feels like we are living in the walking dead.
They are walking around making noises but we can't understand what they say...

Truth seeking patriot - no matter the cost

Fantastic video of a civil discord. Bravo

Would you wear a Mask for ever❗️Stupid cop well Yeah❗️🤨🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Enjoyed that video.

Retired USAF (C-130H Crew Chief), Christian, patriot, artist

In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication

awesome!

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

WOW! how pathetic 6 of them gained up on him, thats what you call harassment, he is one smart man, good for him speaking up, This is History Repeating itself,like the nazi’s in Germany, WE THE PEOPLE CANNOT ALLOW THEM TO SILENCE US....THIS IS AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE!!!

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

i managed about 1 min 40 could not listen anymore these police are idiots my IQ dropped listening to that lady i have seen so many of these videos

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Aw. Shoulda' kept goin. The guy is one SMART fella. After he shuts them up with facts and knowledge, he goes on to redpill the holy bejeesus outta them. He's a hero.

(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

the cops won't touch anything if it were online bullying, but for all them to come out over this guys FB posts about facediapers.....wow, just wow!

Family is everything. My Personal Pissed Level is at 11

Very well stated.
This guy played it 100% right.
Polite, intelligent...

But dang, 6 state employees?
What the heck?

In response Patriot Games to his Publication

I wondered the same thing, all this for a FB post. Imagine if this person didn't have this in-depth knowledge

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

This needs to go viral, this guy is great, well educated on the topic he presents!! Kudos!

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

Great American
I downloaded it ☺️👍🏻👊🏻💪

In response Kev Oooo to his Publication

great! Share the heck out it!

(1) Show this thread

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

Great American
I downloaded it ☺️👍🏻👊🏻💪

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Wow this Awesome, of course you can not find his website on chr0me but you can on duckduckgo
thebigvirushoax.com
brilliant TY

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I thought Florida had dropped the mask mandate, that they were completely open. I don't even know what is true anymore. I'm fucking sick of it all!

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Different municipality may make own "rules" some mayors are trying to buck Gov DeSantis.
as employers & private companies do here, follow or get fired / banned.
our state is taking liquor license if establishment does not enforce masks like at our local convenience stores/gas stations.
very sad. 1 of my sons has to wear mask or loose good paying job so he just took filter out.
what I do in certain places as I don't want friends to be "closed down" because of me
just saying.
please don't give up hope as I almost do at times
💗💗💗

(1) Show this thread

God Always Wins. We The People will take back our Great Nation! Hold the Line. Follow me on telegram TruthBeToldWithLisher77

This reminds me of the video in Australia where a mom was arrested for what she posted on social media. Is this what our great nation is becoming? WTH!

In response Lish Lish to her Publication

It's awesome, amazing how powerful knowledge is!

(1) Show this thread