Retired USAF (C-130H Crew Chief), Christian, patriot, artist

Via Red Pill Pharmacy on Telegram

Delete FB now!!!! Watch!!!

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication

I thought Florida had dropped the mask mandate, that they were completely open. I don't even know what is true anymore. I'm fucking sick of it all!

Different municipality may make own "rules" some mayors are trying to buck Gov DeSantis.
as employers & private companies do here, follow or get fired / banned.
our state is taking liquor license if establishment does not enforce masks like at our local convenience stores/gas stations.
very sad. 1 of my sons has to wear mask or loose good paying job so he just took filter out.
what I do in certain places as I don't want friends to be "closed down" because of me
just saying.
please don't give up hope as I almost do at times
💗💗💗

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RhondaMom in this post can reply

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Same problem here in Texas! I went to the vet today to get special cat food. We still can't go in. They come out to the car masked up. I asked when the nonsense was going to stop. The lady told me, "When the covid is over." I just snorted and said, "The world has lost its mind!" I am several months behind in shots for my cats. I don't think I'm getting them anymore shots. From what I've heard, the rabies shot is good forever. I love my vet, but I may eventually switch. I've been cancelling my own doctor appointments. I told them I would rather die than live like this!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

I am in Texas too and as soon as Abbott announced businesses had control over masks..he took the heat off of him and put it onto the businesses. I recommend you find a new vet. what area are you in? as for you a dr....try virtual calls. i need to see a dr for my yearly refill for meds and i am gonna try the virtual thing. screw the masks. As for the Rabies..it usually is good for around 5-7 yrs but can be lifetime immunity. you can titer to find out..but that still requires a vet visit and costs about $75-$100 from protectthepets.com. vet draws serum and you mail it off to that website. they send you results. anything above zero shows immunity. If your dog is over 10 yrs old or has an illness or disease...titer only. do not vaccinate. Also if getting Rabies, ask for the 3 yr. many vets will only do one yr cause they push to get your money. Fire that kind of vet. Your money, your dog, your say. BTW i have a certification in natural pet care if that helps.

(1) Show this thread