**** IT FINALLY HAD to HAPPEN ****

I had to block my brother's phone # and blocked his email.
He literally said I'm siding with a terr01ist, (Trump)

THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW!!!!!!!!!!

He just yells over me so I told him I love you and hung up.
THEN he left me a nasty fookU message and again told me I was a terror1st, SOOOOOOO BLOCKED!!!!!

YOU CAN'T TALK TO STUPID

Thanks for letting me vent

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Mother, Wife, Patriot. Believe in good and truth, support Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² and Putin πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί for a better world and peace πŸ•Š. NCSWIC πŸ–€πŸ€β€

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

You're not the only one with these problems. Nearly everyone of us, has to fight with the same situation. Time will prove, we were right. 😘

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I'm sorry and I sure feel your pain. I'm the oldest of 3 sisters, both libs and avid CNN fans. We love each other, trust each other and are usually very close. I think CNN has mk-ultraed both and they think
I've taken the "Beam me up Scotty" trip and we cant even talk about anything right now. Keep the faith, it will all work out!. Good vibs in my soul. πŸ˜€

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

thank you for all the replies. I pray for him and gladly will have him back someday.

I just don't understand the pure hate for a great man, Trump

i have an honest question to all :
Does anyone wonder why a nation of movie goers is unable to see the collosal Fake of the inaugration? I watched with my Trump supporter hubby who is a nornie and thinks I’m in a cult and he was literally having a meltdown . it wasn’t fun to watch him as he was truly in agony . He loves movies but is cognitively rigid . I just kept saying : its a movie and he said yeah , a bad one . Then I later showed him the wallpaper in the OO , the Satanic bible , Kamala’s clutch over the Bible, the time that it began BEFORE noon and he started calming down.No fights ever

Internet publisher RubyRayMedia.com The World's Premier Community Media Platform

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

Well done, such a challenge! I am grateful my wife and I are eye-to-eye on ALL of it. I've got enough to fight the zombie nation without having to wrestle any of it in my own home.

(1) Show this thread

A poor Poetaster who likes a good haiku. ❀ A Citizen of The US. ❀ I Love My President Trump & YES, He is doing a Great Job too! ❀

lol, tell'em congRATSulation...

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

It is hard for many to see. They have not awakened. They will need you down the line. Be prepared to help then. πŸ™

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I have 5 brothers and sisters and the only one who was still talking to me called me a conpiracy therorist..... I thought she understood. I told her Love you, gotta go . πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ™

you aren't alone. just ended my relationship as i thought maybe, just maybe she would get my side. her family, all of them are libs and i could never defend Trump without backlash. i never brought up politics but thats all they fucking talk about, hating Trump, not supporting biden.

I feel this, my mother said she'd never visit me in the future if I defend Trump ever again. There's no reason for her hate other than the media brainwashing. Me showing her the Biden corruption? "Stop following your Russian trolls..."
Breaks my heart, but came to terms with it. I just can't talk about it.

In response Wholesome 17t to his Publication

It's my son with me. He believes NPR over me who taught him reason. It will end soon and we will both be happy they are out of the matrix.

(1) Show this thread

Love God, family and my country. MAGA ready. Voting Patriot Party!

My mother says it best, "No talking politics at family gatherings." It's the only rule of the house and she means it! Out of about 40 of us, we have 1 proud dem0crat. My mothers sister. She is the terr01ist aka my sweet petite, 80 year old, red headed, Aunt Betty.πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½

...keep your heart open, he is going to need you.

The enemy is very busy even trying to destroy and divide families. Continue to love them. We have decided at this point there is no point in trying to Red Pill someone who is not even willing to know the truth...they will get the Red suppository soon enough! Lord, guard our hearts against being "I told you so's" People will look to us for answers and consolation...hold on!

23237 πŸ‘†πŸΌ2371 🐸 I am but a simple frog here to Make Earth Great Again πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God Wins πŸ€ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈ God is Within πŸ˜‡

Sadly I think many of us have lost family and friends over all of this. WRWY!

WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response Mabo Q17 to her Publication

Same here!😒😒 I know they have loving hearts but they just won’t open their eyes...
The eyes are useless if the mind won’t see..

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Jazz76r) can see their posts

When he wakes up and comes knocking at the door...do not open unless he is carrying loads of gifts, flowers, candy, and keys to a new car! I had to block my older sister...so I know.

Child of God. Believer. MAGA!!!!!

im sorry. my 86 year old mother thinks im crazy. i know how you feel. we literally cannot speak of trump. she is most angry that i cant be convinced that he is "bad". never gonna happen.

Spirit on a Joy ride. God is ready. We need to be willing. Watch for signs. They're EVERYWHERE! Nature knows best.

Keep on loving him. Someday, he may choose to need you.

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

sending healing vibes your way

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.πŸ™β€οΈβœŒοΈ The Lord is my best friend πŸ‘£

πŸ™God bless you!! Praying for all who may get to this point with family and friends.

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

You are not alone!!! You can vent anytime. We are all family here. I'm actually in a group with two of my husband's high school friends because we are all awake! We are in this together!! 😊

I know how the story ends, God Won! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I stand w/President Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save The Children πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FightBack πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love Wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ No DMs πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Spirit on a Joy ride. God is ready. We need to be willing. Watch for signs. They're EVERYWHERE! Nature knows best.

In response Jo Anne Baran to her Publication

I agree with your post. Some will despise us even more when the smoke clears. Others will need our comfort.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Veteran, Wife and Mom. Digital Soldier πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 It’s 5 o’clock somewhere 🍻🌴

im sorry. praying for your brother

Wife of a Veteran, God Loving Patriot, Dairy Goat Farmer and Producer of Hand made Goat Milk Skin Care Products. WWG1WGA

you are not alone, my hubby flip flops by the minute, one he is agreeing the other he calls me a conspiracy theoriest.... however one thing I hold dear to my heart is... I love the sinner but not the sin... hang in there, lovecthem from afar and know that they too will wake soon

books, painting, walks in nature

#lovetump
Terrol lol ist: Peace is spreading faster than the virus, worldwide!

Baseball M⚾️M πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ❀️ is FOREVER πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈFor GOD & Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ™

Our mission should we choose to accept it: PRAY. Why doesn't God just do something? He doesn't force his way; He comes only when invited.

sorry to hear that. i pray he sees the truth. within two week he will question things. there can be restoration for you

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

You're not alone. My Brothers (4) and Sisters (3) are very quiet with me right now...however their children are beginning to contact me☺️. Have faith. Family is Everything

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Not if you are willing to forsake GOD...then you best be thinking of lightening the load.

(1) Show this thread

Watch this. When everything cines out, he will understand. It's good verses evil and Good won. Biden is a shame. https://rumble.com/vd3kcr-1.21.21-our-plans-are-not-gods-plans-the-end-wont-be-for-everyone-pray.html

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

im sorry, i had to deal with a family member yesterday that told my sister-in-law that she and every trump supporter had sold their soul to the devil. Been trying to wake this person for months and had written her off so there would be no more confrontations but last night I threw a rod and politely told her to fuck off.

I don't hear from some friends anymore and some less then usual. It's ok. Like I told them I have to go where God is leading me. I'll welcome them back in a hearbeat when they are ready.