#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

**** IT FINALLY HAD to HAPPEN ****

I had to block my brother's phone # and blocked his email.
He literally said I'm siding with a terr01ist, (Trump)

THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW!!!!!!!!!!

He just yells over me so I told him I love you and hung up.
THEN he left me a nasty fookU message and again told me I was a terror1st, SOOOOOOO BLOCKED!!!!!

YOU CAN'T TALK TO STUPID

Thanks for letting me vent

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

i have an honest question to all :
Does anyone wonder why a nation of movie goers is unable to see the collosal Fake of the inaugration? I watched with my Trump supporter hubby who is a nornie and thinks I’m in a cult and he was literally having a meltdown . it wasn’t fun to watch him as he was truly in agony . He loves movies but is cognitively rigid . I just kept saying : its a movie and he said yeah , a bad one . Then I later showed him the wallpaper in the OO , the Satanic bible , Kamala’s clutch over the Bible, the time that it began BEFORE noon and he started calming down.No fights ever

Well done, such a challenge! I am grateful my wife and I are eye-to-eye on ALL of it. I've got enough to fight the zombie nation without having to wrestle any of it in my own home.

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ruby_Ray_Media in this post can reply

In response Franz Glaus to his Publication

He’s a Trump supoorter but cognitively rigid perhaps because he’s a CPA . For me as an MD its almost akin to a clinical experience in treating a patient and observing the recovery process . In some ways it gives me insight into how the nornies think and why . Lots of interesting observations on the human mind and emotional makeup of individuals from this .I may have some advise to share for all anons when The meltdown of the Normies takes place 😂