#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

**** IT FINALLY HAD to HAPPEN ****

I had to block my brother's phone # and blocked his email.
He literally said I'm siding with a terr01ist, (Trump)

THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW!!!!!!!!!!

He just yells over me so I told him I love you and hung up.
THEN he left me a nasty fookU message and again told me I was a terror1st, SOOOOOOO BLOCKED!!!!!

YOU CAN'T TALK TO STUPID

Thanks for letting me vent

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

I feel this, my mother said she'd never visit me in the future if I defend Trump ever again. There's no reason for her hate other than the media brainwashing. Me showing her the Biden corruption? "Stop following your Russian trolls..."
Breaks my heart, but came to terms with it. I just can't talk about it.

It's my son with me. He believes NPR over me who taught him reason. It will end soon and we will both be happy they are out of the matrix.

In response Wholesome 17t to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DeniseIsAwake in this post can reply

Peace~Love~Freedom πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ Donald J Trump is my President 2020

In response Denise America to her Publication

im sorry to hear about you and your son denise, i also have a son that graduated college two years ago and also listens to NPR. its heart breaking i know. im on the east coast and him in cali. BUT on the brighter side. i. bought a new puppy today and sent my son a picture of him and told him i named him Donald J Trump and if he didnt want to call him that his nickname is trumpyBear lol ~true story✌️

In response Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA to her Publication

I love hearing it. I know he will wake up I hope it's before he poisioned himself with the vaccine.

In response Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA to her Publication

oh & I love your Trumpybear!

(2) Show this thread