it is entirely possible that Juan O. Savin wins his bets without the public being aware of DJT as POTUS.

Do NOT be disappointed if there is no public action by 04/01.

Keep your emotions in check - irregular warfare.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Mom of 2 AF boys, wife of retired CMSGT, Medium, LOVE OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Come on!! Why keep moving the goal post????? MY GOD WE'RE OVER IT

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

By this standard, Juan has already won all those steak dinner. Trump won the election whether the American public knows it, or not.

Christian, love my Country. True to Trump.

Irregular warfare? Hell, EVERYTHING is irregular right now. Will continue praying.

Didn’t Juan say it will publicly be known by April 1?

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

He only made a bet with a friend of his that Trump would be publicly back in office. He said he will honor that bet if it's proved otherwise. Noone can see the future. They only could plug in all the data and foresee possibilities, but not all possibilities.

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

I think Juan said by April First all Biden supporters will feel a fool for voting for him.

(3) Show this thread

By the same token, I find it hard to believe Trump would continue with the cookie cutter statements if his INTENTION wasn't to end this at some point. Given what we have already witnessed, that could be 2024, 2028 or, and it hurts me to type this, 2032. Looks like the entire thing is being slow played into the midterms. Trouble is, people are not going to ever vote fore anything again until they see 2020 fixed.

It's a fascinating watch, no if's, and's or but's about it!

Is there a reason why we should expect ANY public action when we haven't even seen a SINGLE public arrest? Certainly no one is expecting something public in this lifetime, right? I think that opportunity is long gone. Hope I am wrong, but with so many still fast asleep, my guess is nothing ever really happens.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

What bets did he make?

DJT to be POTUS again on April Fools Day, anyone who supported B1d3n would see himself the fool.

(1) Show this thread