FAIR GAME WARNING....YOU FUCK WITH OUR KIDS.... I'M TRAINED TO ILLIMINATE YOUR FAMILY NAME....COME AT ME....

PLEASE, I DARE YOU....

"DIVINE YOUR TOO DARK."....dipshit....our CHILDREN are our future.......

"TIME, IS ON MY SIDE...."

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#pedovores#pedosatanists
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

PSALMS 37

β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

Their ways ARE NOT Our Ways.
Give not an inch or they WILL abuse you.

From personal experience, those of not our ways presume upon one's compassion every chance they get.

Once my compassion was tapped beyond my belief, RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION showed up instantly and I set them straight.

Never mess with our family, a child of God.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ‘ŠπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

As a Survivor I can tell you we have had enough.
you know it's strange there are many times that you feel like you are thriving after surviving but in all actuality it's with you till the day you die and it seems that you're always under pressure.
I respect people that stand up for the victims. As survivors we have tried to stand up,
but even as adults many still refuse to believe us.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

That looks like Greta....

It is Imperative Many GET A CLUE.. This Is Not a F**KIN Game PEOPLE, This EVIL HAPPENS DAILY!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

omg 😱#savethechildrenworldwide πŸ™πŸ»

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

The LORD HATES the wicked & those who love violence. Psalm 11:5-7. They only know satan, Not God & they dont believe they will burn forever in Hell. "The Storm of The LORD will BURST out in WRATH... upon the heads of the wicked. The FIERCE ANGER of the LORD will Not turn back until HE has Accomplished the purposes of His Heart." Jeremiah 30:23-24.

The religion of peace strikes again

In response Katie Willy027 to his Publication

No, peace for fucking with kids...

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

that's one of the most heart-breaking photos ever 😒

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

I am going to print a few of these and send then out to a few left supporting businesses here. Yep.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

πŸ™I have YOUR 6

God-Family-Country πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

If not now, when? If not us, who? We need direction because united we are unstoppable. Praying for wisdom.

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ‘ŠπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Right there with you, I know you are supposed to pray for all, but seriously it is sooo hard to do for this darkest of evil, all I can do is ask for God's wrath to be swift! The children, oh God Bless the poor sweet children.πŸ˜₯β™₯️πŸ˜₯β™₯️

In response Stevie King to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Time to Act as One.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

πŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ’―πŸ‘ŠπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

im sorry , again, i love your message and respect all patriots...plz dont hate me
eβ€’limβ€’iβ€’nate

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

don't be sorry.. i did not graduate..

(1) Show this thread