I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

FAIR GAME WARNING....YOU FUCK WITH OUR KIDS.... I'M TRAINED TO ILLIMINATE YOUR FAMILY NAME....COME AT ME....

PLEASE, I DARE YOU....

"DIVINE YOUR TOO DARK."....dipshit....our CHILDREN are our future.......

"TIME, IS ON MY SIDE...."

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#pedovores#pedosatanists
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

PSALMS 37

β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

Their ways ARE NOT Our Ways.
Give not an inch or they WILL abuse you.

From personal experience, those of not our ways presume upon one's compassion every chance they get.

Once my compassion was tapped beyond my belief, RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION showed up instantly and I set them straight.

Never mess with our family, a child of God.

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

πŸ˜†lol...
"Dirtclod"

Ha!
Brings back great memories of our huge dirt mound, "king of the hill" dirtclod activities.

Ya gotta be one to know one.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€ͺπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ’―πŸŽ―πŸ™

(1) Show this thread