We're waiting on a the new batter. Who's afraid of the hyena?

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

IMAGINE THE SMELL.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

I’ll need extra butter on my 🍿for that 🤣🤣🤣

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

i am so fucking ready for the fake cabala. the real cabala never in a million years.

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

Remarkable! same species right down to the laugh!

Loving Jesus with all my heart♥ Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America! #WWG1WGA #USA #MAGA

Let's pray that she doesn't get up to bat. Not wishing bad things on her ... just that she never gets the job.

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

the hyena looks better

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

LOL Hilarious! 😂 Seriously, I’m scared to death of that thing. I trust neither.

Which one?

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

"We've Come to Snuff the Rooster....."

Radiographer for jet engines.

Twins

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good one!

Hey batter, batter swing!😉

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Omgoodness!! I don't know who's laughing the hardest Kamala,the
hyena or me!! This was a great find!

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

Me scare of those hyenas. They loooks mean!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

I do not get it? They look the same to me!

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Well one is a filthy, savage, scavenging predator, and the other one is a hyena.

(1) Show this thread

Our goal is to have a worldwide group of Godly people to read daily the Proverb of the DATE. https://proverbs.club/goal-of-proverbs-club

kuru: a fatal degenerative disease of the central nervous system characterized by progressive lack of coordination and dementia.
Also known as Laughing Sickness

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

In response Terry Grieve to his Publication

You get it from eating corps'!

USAF Vietnam Era BTPD Badge #23 Ret. Trump Supporter NCSWIC

In response Terry Grieve to his Publication

Prion Disease is incurable.

(5) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

I didn't know Kameltoe was a twin!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Game Over when the Cacklimg Hyena gets Hail to the Chief ....funny shit ...people will be like wtf is going on that are normally obvlivious to this stiuff

❓I am confused! Which one is Kamala? ❓

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Jose Bito to his Publication

The one on the right. I wouldn't want to demean an innocent animal, although almst as disgusting as the one on the right.

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot #silversqueeze

😂😂😂😂This is too funny!!!! Love ya Ghost Ezra.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Not me, I have faith in the Lion that is to come.

Wow! Talk about hitting it on the nail! Worth a 1000 words!

So they replace one Actor with another.

And then what ?

How would help "The Plan" ?