*All of this already happened.

*It’s a movie based on real events.

*The only way to RedPill MainStreet.

*By the end everyone will revere Trump.

*Curtains Close at midnight 1/27/21.

*This is the Preview ⤵️.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

I wonder if Mnuchin was a producer of this film too? Imma gonna have to dig on my own question! :)

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Now all those JVC speakers that went on crazy sale last year....makes sense.... :)

1:53 > 153 = 17th Triangular# > Q

💧#153

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication

i was just saying some of those words today to someone who was having doubt. why would Donald Trump do this? he can't be bought. he loves his family - he knows of the evil - he has grandchildren. HRC didn't give a concession speech - she had been arrested on 9/11/2016. i wonder if the question - when was the last time a presidential candidate didn't give a concession speech was one of those "past proves future" and was to indicate DJT and the 2020 erection i mean election. (had to throw that in lol)

(1) Show this thread

Damn. Just wow! 🇺🇸

IF MY HEAD WASN'T MESSED UP BEFORE, IT SURE IS NOW

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

Those so slowly asleep and slipping into the seduction of the situations of the stories of sulty hollywood wasn't slow. It took a long time to convince the masses that "IT MATTERED" somehow. while it actually doesn't.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

They already lost the music industry. This is all they have left.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mom of 3 awesome boys🧑🏼👦🏻🧑🏼💪🏻 love family god✝️🐸country🇺🇸Love helping people,love my dog Remi 🐕love our president Trump

i would kike to watch this movie!!🙏🇺🇸

She is a Jesus loving Trump supporting patriot who is happily Married so no DM’s ⭐️🇺🇸♥️ Holding on to my bible and Hope in my Jesus.

In response Alyssa Rich to her Publication

its a great movie

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

then mission complete

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts