1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DJT TURNED IN FINAL PAPER WORK ON 1/19/2021’
USA INC. IS DONE !! 1871’ CONSTITUTION IS DONE !
WHY ARE COURTS STILL OPEN ? WHY NO PUBLIC NOTIFICATION OF MARTIAL LAW ? WHY IS MSN NOT REPORTING THIS ? WE KNOW WHY !!!!!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Thank you for posting this. I hope the folks who are gettin restless, frustrated and angry will read it. Indeed, so much more could be said: reminders of what has already happened and news of what is currently happening and all the images and videos of how fake the Biden administration is. Weiner's laptop, Hilary's emails, Pelosi's laptop, Hunter's laptop, Weinstein's singing, Epstein's records, Ghislaine's testimony and so much more. When they said "We have it all" it is obvious that they meant it. It takes a while to rescue all the children and destroy tunnels in the US and across the world. I read that 17 countries are involved with the US, in this military effort, this WW3 which may be written down in history as one of the shortest wars, yet people are impatient and think it could have been done better.

Regardless of the trolls and bots, my belief is good ones are handling all this bs. YEP.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it