Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Don't vax ever. God gave us bodies with immune systems for a reason.

However, wouldn't it be hilarious if everyone getting the vax was getting the "Trump HCQ Vax"?

🤣🤣🤣

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

well that is a nice thought - but people are dying (over 3000 in the states alone) - and more are getting injured. a friend of the family got sick on the 2nd jab - her arm swelled up, she was throwing up, fever - for a good week. a family member was fine w/the first jab -#2 he was sick for 2 days. my dear friend has 3 people she knows who got sick including one who has continued neurological damage. she also has 2 friends who had "out of body" like experiences after receiving the vax. this is the one issue causing me the most pause and confusion. normally i am able to put things together w/this plan - but not this one.

dear Lord!
im so sorry! and “out of body” like experiences?? thats so bizarre!! makes me think of gates Funvaxx...
how dreadful

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Janedoe17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jane Doe✔️, click on at the bottom under it