We live in a world where Jesus shoes are a parody (Babylon Bee) and Satan shoes (made with real human blood) are real and can’t be kept in stock.

This is surely some kind of real global nightmare from which a world wide Great Awakening of all humanity cannot come soon enough.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ’ƒπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ·πŸŒŠπŸŒ·β›΅οΈπŸ.

Nike is done, finished, over for a lot of people.

At what point do we start "eliminating" all these evil scumbags? Asking for millions of armed friends.

bro top shoes are fake. kanye would never work with nikes

you people are gullible as fuck.

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

I often wonder how Scripture records that there will come a time when the people of the world will accept the mark of the beast. First its Satanic sneakers selling out in less than 1 minute. Next its you can not buy or sell without the mark. If there are people desperate for a pair of sneakers I can not imagine how people will react when their life is dependant on receiving the mark of the beast. It appears to me that what Scripture foretold concerning the end is closer than we would like to believe. Trust the plan. Who's plan? mans plan or Gods plan?

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

'Jesus Shoes' Released 538 Days Before 'Satan Shoes'.

πŸ’§#538 πŸ€”

https://hypebeast.com/2019/10/mschf-inri-air-max-97-walk-on-water-custom-info

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

This is why there is a stairway to heaven and a highway to hell.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts