Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

God save us, I never saw someone (close to me) so excited to snag a set of appointments to go be injected with poison 😳 We cannot save them all... 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

They have made their choice come what may.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

I know, it just puts a pit in my stomach and I cannot shake the feeling. Putting this up to Our Lord for better keeping.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Same, I hope He makes the distinction between lost souls and no souls. I worry about my family. I worry for your family. I worry for the deceived innocents. Serenity and prayer.

Every day, I add a prayer for truth, freedom, grace, and divine protection for all good leaders, patriots, and innocents. I rebuke evil and trust that God wins all meaningful battles. God Bless you and your family as well 🙏🏻

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it