If you go back...

You'll see that Trump always talked about his own vaccine. So did others.

It was very subtle.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i remember him getting so many doses but never heard any more of it.

Have been thinking about what youve been saying. Trump went to Walter Reed twice. So what if Trump gave his antibodies, while taking HCQ and they developed a vaccine based on his antibodies. Then that would mean all the Liberals have Trumps antibodies in them.
Wouldnt that be glorious

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

Wow! Now that's a thought! Truth? Would be just like him. Let's pray this forward.

(1) Show this thread

that TRUTH vaccine thingy...?

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

Doq, there's no going back

Don't Forget the Easter timeline. It is very important to 45 and Friends.
https://youtu.be/i8MmfceRLFU

DIGITAL WARRIOR Light Worker Spreading Yeshua's Word! Decoding the Matrix Bringing Truth to Light! #WWG1WGA #GodWins

HCQ is a therapeutic treatment & it acts a a prophylaxis for re-fection protection He went to India in Oct 2019 and bought 50 million doses.
India had less than 10K deaths from Covid-19 because HCQ is available over the counter!

personally know half a dozen or so who got vaxxed and were very sick. Its not HCQ. I dont understand this part of the plan. No way Im getting it but my sister and father got it even after numerous warnings.

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response Bush Wacker to his Publication

Couple people at work took it and they called out the next two days, 2nd shot(moderna) knocked them down for the count. 103 fever, body hurt so bad they coud barely move, and nauseous

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Bush Wacker to his Publication

It is precisely because of the warp-speed approach that I have not placed trust in the plan, not fully anyway.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Yes he did. Trump is always five steps ahead. We just need to all finish awakening from this evil agenda to destroy humanity.
#GodWins

God is my Savior and I Worship No one but him, Wife, Mom of 3, Will fight for our freedom and our children! #Familyiseverything

i wish i could get my friends to wake up!! most of them have received the 2nd jab!! Thank God my family is listening!

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

I have also read that anyone with adrenochrome in their system would have a deathly reaction to HCQ. Explains why Trump has been so pro vaccine. I couldn’t wrap my head around that for the longest time, but it is starting to make sense!

(4) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Why are people dying and others having health problems from the vaccine ? Even General Mcinerney said not to get it even though he got the first one but not getting any more he said Trump was being misinformed . Im just getting tired of this whole thing so much false info and you dont know who to believe . When is the truth going to come out ?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

HCQ or Regeneron?

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

no thank you no vaccine for me nope 👎