Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If you go back...

You'll see that Trump always talked about his own vaccine. So did others.

It was very subtle.

Yes he did. Trump is always five steps ahead. We just need to all finish awakening from this evil agenda to destroy humanity.
#GodWins

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AllianceForTrump in this post can reply

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

I have also read that anyone with adrenochrome in their system would have a deathly reaction to HCQ. Explains why Trump has been so pro vaccine. I couldn’t wrap my head around that for the longest time, but it is starting to make sense!

God is my Savior and I Worship No one but him, Wife, Mom of 3, Will fight for our freedom and our children! #Familyiseverything

i wish i could get my friends to wake up!! most of them have received the 2nd jab!! Thank God my family is listening!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

very true. Look into The Lancet and the study retracted about HCQ.

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

Keeping the cure away from the people is not only mass murder but a crime against humanity!!