Hey Joe, pretty sure the mask genie is NOT going back in the bottle.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

shot Joey... SHOT.

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

"I need??" So, you noticed that NO ONE is doing what say? PERFECT!

BTW, touching your nose when talking is an indication of lying.

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

Says pedo Joe with no mask🍿🍿

Jesus-loving, trail-running, grandma. Letting my little light shine.

touching his nose is a "tell" that he is lying --- which we all knew anyway

and also, stop picking your nose and coughing into your hand. It makes everybody sick.

unfortunatley Indiana was never set free of it... unbelievable how many sheep here in the heartland

Hmmm... I wonder who's serving their patriotic duty by wearing that Bidan mask?! How can anyone still believe that's really Joe?! Just zoom in & look at the forehead. And those young plastic hands! Wakey, wakey, sheeple!!!

In response Pink PatriQt17 to her Publication

EXACTLY!! This person will definitately deserve an academy award!!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Braver Hund . Kreiger . Sine Metu 💙🐾

Mask Misfit!!!!

Braver Hund . Kreiger . Sine Metu 💙🐾

Take off your MASK Resident Byedon so we can see who you really are! Is it Jim Carrey, James Woods, Steve Martin????? who are you? who who

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Mat Brent to her Publication

How about Kevin Kline?

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

At he breaks his own order to wear masks on Federal property. Fook off!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

For vachyden....

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

what do you know about patriotic duty, joe?

Hey Joe should stick to what he knows best! Loser!!!!

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

Yeah, screw Pedo Joe and the rest of them. i haven't worn one yet and absolutely will not start. there is absolutely zero evidence showing that they do anything other than hurt you. fuk a mask and fuk the administration