Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I think we are supposed to not figure out what ever this was- it’s max disinformation time, which means stuff is happening. Whenever anything is hyped, like the barge in the canal- it seems like it is always look over here, not over here. Something entirely different is going on, but we don’t get to know what it is. We all go crazy speculating, and it distracts from reality.We could probably see what is happening for real, if we had any idea where to look. I sincerely hope and pray all the obfustication is being used for good. I’m so worn out by the bamboozle on all sides.

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

Im with you, its very taxing on people not knowing if help is on the way or not. People are in all different postions in life, some suffering more then others from this unlawful ponzi scheme system where the gov's treat people like cattle and a select percentage live like Kings and Queens at the expense of others.

All the people i have red pilled are convinced that the Q team is just new boss,same as the old boss. we still have a shadow president that we didnt elect, and everything sucks,and they are still running the bamboozle,same as the old bad guys.i try and point out that they were not aware of the bamboozle before this,but they dont think they were bamboozled before this,theyve always known.its unreal the conversations im having, where people lierally dont remember what they believed 6 months ago.im not sure if this effect is what the white hats were going for-but in my circles,they are losing everybody.they see the comms, but they dont believe them.my husband, who spent a year thinking i was going nuts,went out and bought a wall of toilet paper this week. my red pilled son is like,i cant trust some shadowy plan,if it was good,it would be in the open. im at my wits end. its like,if you didnt follow along with Q in real time when he was dropping,you cant see the forrest for the trees.

In response Joe Wright to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kristamatic in this post can reply

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

actually if the plan was out in the open it would not succeed, faith is everything, im really glad we have Q so we are not hopeless, knowing there is someone o some people trying to save the world , it's really uplifting, TO SEE you have to unlearnt eveything your brain was taught, that's how deep in mind control they are, god bless

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Mike Campuzano to his Publication

dude, i get it- what im saying is no one else is getting it. the extended "wake up" is back firing.my basically normie husband is madder at Q than he is at Biden- he's like: you expect the commie leftists to lie to us, but the extended lies of the Q team are not what you expect from good guys. they dont see a movie, they see lies. they are not seeing what the white hats are showing- i think maybe the good guys did too good of a job?they are seeing the comms, but they think its all a bamboozle. the results are- they dont trust anybody now, let alone a plan. if we need to raise our faith/vibe to get this done, its not working. thats what im saying. one of my sons said to me, i love you mom, but you have to wake up, nothing is ever going to happen, full stop. ive stopped telling them anything. i think the ebs could happen now, and they wouldnt believe it. they would be trying to figure out, what new scam is this. its exhausting. im holding the line.

(1) Show this thread