Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Read it was damaged and heading for Inspection at Little Bitter Lakes

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

So what is this teaching everyone? Personally, it's helped me release expectations so there's no disappointment keeping the fires of truth burning brightly inside πŸ”₯ πŸ‘Š πŸ’₯

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

I think we are supposed to not figure out what ever this was- it’s max disinformation time, which means stuff is happening. Whenever anything is hyped, like the barge in the canal- it seems like it is always look over here, not over here. Something entirely different is going on, but we don’t get to know what it is. We all go crazy speculating, and it distracts from reality.We could probably see what is happening for real, if we had any idea where to look. I sincerely hope and pray all the obfustication is being used for good. I’m so worn out by the bamboozle on all sides.

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

Im with you, its very taxing on people not knowing if help is on the way or not. People are in all different postions in life, some suffering more then others from this unlawful ponzi scheme system where the gov's treat people like cattle and a select percentage live like Kings and Queens at the expense of others.

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

IT IS BEING TOWED TO A PORT FOR INSPECTION

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

you got eyes on it?

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

doubt it.... prob just more wishful thinking

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Pretschie71) can see their posts

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A β€οΈπŸ’―%

In response True Patriot71 to her Publication

πŸ—£οΈwow ... "gccgle shows its magic" right in front of the audience once again ..

(2) Show this thread

we don't know the truth

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Krystle Lutz to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

How do we know there was NO military inspection? How do we know NO containers were/weren't opened? How do we know NO internet interruptions? Cause you didn't see it on msm? Are/were there cameras on 24/7 on the carrier? Were we only given snippets of "video" showing outer hull? How do we know people/children/WMD were/weren't taken off? Why did it "crash"? Who controls the ship? Who really controls the ship? Until we have more info, not from msm, we wil not know. Maybe the reason is to put ALL carriers on notice that the world is NOW watching? Speculate all you want..until we know the story it is just that..speculation..imho

In response Sparkle Green to her Publication

well for one you just csnt open them containers while.loaded on the ship dam. use common sense

(2) Show this thread

Why do u people do this? You are misleading other people just like the bloody MSM, sort it out.. As if it was going to just sail away after being damaged... Post facts when u KNOW them

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Of all the dissapointments, this is probably the biggest. This is the very reason I'm starting to just shut up and watch all the BS unfold. We look crazier by the day.

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

Most marked vessels are SAR, Law Enforcement, Recue Vessels.
https://anonup.com/thread/3155923

Of course we know what and who Evergreen is, ALOT of people did not. Now they do!

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

The ship need an inspection, and investigation for what happened, authorities said. It stay in the great bitter lake, in the middle of the Canal.

Just looking for the patriots! The best is yet to come!

That’s the story, but how do we know it’s true?

Only followers of this user (@DISTILLED_ILLUSION) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

https://t.me/disclosetv/1202

"...inspection"[.]πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ””

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

i am calling bullishit on this one -

I'm sure for insurance reasons that vessel will have to be closely inspected before being put back to sea!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

But the whole world now nows who Evergreen is. More to come.

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

They do! I am sure I’m not the only 🐸 that talked to family and friends & gave them a heads up as to why they have to pay attention to the Evergreen name....just in case. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Now they know!

(3) Show this thread