Only people mentioned by @HaveFaith in this post can reply

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

I love Pastor Locke.He is my kind of preacher.

i think you are going to test + for covid after the vaccine. people go to the red cross website and read about time frames, not being able to donate plasma after the vaccine has been given...look up what the vaccine does to your blood cellls..remember plasma is different than blood cells...

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

the covid is influenza A or B. covid19 and the mutants are a hoax!!!!!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

this vax has Reston monkey Dna and bloody baby aborted parts The H1N1 has pid Dna and bloody aborted baby parts
Both of them make people sick and/or kill them They trust bc they bow a knee and dont read ingredients & research Soon people will know
It took 20 years for our 1st Reston Monkey outbreak to hit the news in 1984 God help vax takers They just want to make you sicker so youll, Oh know! have to take an Ebola vax next!