Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

"Love Each Other as I Have Love You." John 15:12

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yuppers...Sunday are my favorite days to gather with Family...

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i loved seeing his faith come alive again. i appreciate his humanity and authenticity - this has been up and down for all of us.

Worried me. saying πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

πŸ‘€πŸ™ Thank you! Thats highly doosting.

Thank You! πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I messaged him early this morning that George News was at PBI...hoping this has something to do with my assumption that they were insulated and flying abroad. cant wait for my kiddos to go to sleep so I can watch it!

Except WaPo said he is having lunch today at the golf club in MarALago and they quoted him?

In response Teresa Marks to his Publication

With no pictures

In response Teresa Marks to his Publication

That was classic. Makes it seem like he is here, when he is gone.

(2) Show this thread

@doqholliday - After watching that, I tracked thisout of CHS. Was on radar for about an hour before it went dark.

Could this be Trump Ex-Filing CONUS on a UK RAF bird?
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/RRR6691/history/20210122/1539Z/KCHS

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

What a time to be alive!

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

SPOT ON!

God and FamilyπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸΌ

interestingπŸ§πŸ‘€

Cool. His video is 11:11 long 🀭

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Whoa

I saw earlier. If it is correct, Trump and the Military are on it!!

God fearing southern patriot - 2nd Amendment advocate - Conservative Constitutionalist

watch this AndWeKnow video. Great explanation and proofs of who the real current president is. πŸ˜€
https://rumble.com/vd3kcr-1.21.21-our-plans-are-not-gods-plans-the-end-wont-be-for-everyone-pray.html

In response Kim Possible to her Publication

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is so happy to see him with this. He worried me for about a half a second the other day.
Everyone has the demon of doubt one one shoulder, but that our God that the angels of faith on the other shoulder are louder and way more convincing!
Much love to Monkeyworks!
He has been one of my favorite Patriots since this journey began!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Could this be our FRIDAY???

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

look at the number of this dropπŸ‘€

(2) Show this thread

It was mentioned that Nanshe chartered a fishing boat out of Charleston last week, and conditions became unfavorable for her - hence missing days on deck. Someone filling in for her, now? Inconclusive, but a possibility.

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

thank you.

Enjoy the show!#Fooked

Wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έsave the children πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ draining the swamp one clown at a time. United we stand divided we fall. Let's finish this shit!

george news shared a live location the night before last at mar a largo. last night he shared a location of palm beach Airport around the departure time. wonder if he'll share another location tonight

In response Amish Patriot to his Publication

Where can we follow George News now?πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedomπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ CheerUp Buttercup

TrustingπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸΈ

Definetly very interesting. DJT off the grid.

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

You want a good laugh? watch Santa Surfing's new video proving not only are we watching a movie, but the production value is, well, let's just say, hysterical! https://rumble.com/vd44ql-biden-sworn-in-by-an-illegitimate-justice-trump-never-conceded.html

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Janet Love to her Publication

Omg, just watched it! She is hilarious, and has a lot of good info! I bought a Trump visor from her store!πŸ˜‰ Thanks for sharing!

Born again Christian. My faith and trust is in the Lord alone but I believe Trump Is who God has appointed for this time!! GET READY!!

In response Janet Love to her Publication

The pic of Hillary with a new hairdo and Jill heavier is so clearly not the same day or even year. Those things make me discredit vidoes.

(2) Show this thread

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/Γ—

11:11 length!

Once a never trumper but I was brought into the light and am now a die hard supporter.

whos tge guy in cuffs

In response Stew Lew to his Publication

Roy Blunt I think...if you're talking about the guy after "inauguration"

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Once a never trumper but I was brought into the light and am now a die hard supporter.

whos tge guy in cuffs

whos tge guy in cuffs

whos tge guy in cuffs

Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accountsπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

nice 2 c u fren