Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

👀🕶 New MILSPECOPS Monkey. You're gonna wanna see this! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eK47z2QBV0Y

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

drop 35. Does that mean March 5? I’ve heard that date mentioned before.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

march 4 was the original date of beginning and ending of the terms of president and vp. through the 20th amendment in 1933 it was moved to january 20

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

no coicidences

(1) Show this thread

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

🙏❤🇺🇸

In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread