@thepeoplesbridge - Veronica, today is a 2-Year delta for your Q posts,. I thought you would want to see them :)

We see you, Patriot!

https://qalerts.pub/?q=mar+27%2C+2019

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Itโ€™s not what I know, itโ€™s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Love it!! Patriot! ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

ThanQ and Kim and Veronica!!! LOVE IT ALL!!!

LOVE THIS ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž!!

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

Thank you Kim... this is very kind of you to remind me.

We've come so far in the last 2 years, haven't we?
Wouldn't trade this adventure for the World ๐Ÿ˜Š

#ThePeoplesBridge

Dedicated Patriot; Love our United States; We the People are a sovereign people...these United States belong to us!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Hello, Patriot Veronica! Enjoyed your video yesterday on Telegram in the Chicago grocery store shaming the employees for working when they were sick cause they were all wearing masks! Keep up the awesome work! You are an inspiration! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™#WRWY Love you Veronica!!
Thank you and your family for all you do!!

(9) Show this thread

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

That is so BADAZZZZ She stands up and stands out above and beyond!!! Glad to see others from the past are seeing it in the realtime now!!! Who are the ones who say they are all fakes !!!! Come take a bite of this@!!!! Way to go@veronica!!!!!!!!!! ONE TRUE PATRIOT !!!! R RICARDO

I love this woman!

Veronica@thepeoplesbridge is on the bridge every day relaying her important messages. Her message are not only seen by Chicago, they're spread throughout the world! Many don't realize the hard work she puts in and the sacrifices she's made. Veronica you're a true hero! Thank you for all you do โค

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

God bless you, dear lady!!

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I want a people's bridge in my area. Where I could go and throw up signs like V :)

โ€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.โ€ Johnโ€ฌ โ€ญ8:32โ€ฌ โ€ญNLTโ€ฌโ€ฌ Fight for Freedom!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love our POTUSโค๏ธ WWG1WGA

wait. so how does Q somehow know what will happen 2 years from when he posted? Is he a witch now?

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Happy 2 year Delta Ms. V!
So nice of you to post this.

Does anyone know if the 18th President, President Grant, signed the Treasonous Act of 1871? If so, I think if Trump returns as the next president of the Republic and under the original U.S. Constitution, then shouldnโ€™t he return as the 18th president versus the 19th president. Just researching.

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

In response Steve Baldwin to his Publication

If you go through her videos on 3/25 and 3/26, apparently Abraham Lincoln was the first cabal president, so that would probably mean Trump would replace him as the 16th President of the restored Republic.

Good info on History, the Constitution and Scripture.

https://rumble.com/user/RedpillTheWorld

(1) Show this thread

๐ŸŒโญ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒˆ