@thepeoplesbridge - Veronica, today is a 2-Year delta for your Q posts,. I thought you would want to see them :)

We see you, Patriot!

https://qalerts.pub/?q=mar+27%2C+2019

Thank you Kim... this is very kind of you to remind me.

We've come so far in the last 2 years, haven't we?
Wouldn't trade this adventure for the World 😊

#ThePeoplesBridge

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

💙🙏💙#WRWY Love you Veronica!!
Thank you and your family for all you do!!

Dedicated Patriot; Love our United States; We the People are a sovereign people...these United States belong to us!

Hello, Patriot Veronica! Enjoyed your video yesterday on Telegram in the Chicago grocery store shaming the employees for working when they were sick cause they were all wearing masks! Keep up the awesome work! You are an inspiration! 🇺🇸❤️🙏

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

You are a blessing to all of us. Thank you so much for all you do!

you are loved V! thank you for all you do! 😘

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

God bless you, Veronica. 🙏❤️

AMEN Patriot Sisters!! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🙏🏻

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Grateful for every moment .

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

We sure have! + growing every day. It's a beautiful thing!

Thanks for being such a consistent and unshakable patriot. Your efforts do not go unnoticed! And you inspire so many! ♥️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread