Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

Since my awakening, and understanding the importance of sound frequencies, Iโ€™ve Re-studied /re-listened to the lyrics of songs by many iconic artists. I have gained more respect for many bands and musicians, understanding that many knew society on levels we could never โ€œImagine.โ€

Everyone interprets lyrics differently. but when I hear โ€œImagineโ€ now I visualize Lennon describing#5DNewEarth. For me he is calling out the Indoctrination and satanic structure of all Religion. He is speaking of the importance and Power of the now! Explaining how countries/war are not necessary, and the people need to come together, and realize that we are all one, and start living in love, not fear!
Exactly whatโ€™s now taking place on Earth!
โ€œAll You Need Is Loveโ€
#5DNewEarth
#wwg1wga โ™’๏ธ

Imagine in 432hz ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJNWg

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

No. Lennon was just another mook sent to distract you.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response david vigilant to his Publication

And even if that was the case, how does it relate to what I wrote? My message is spreading love.
This is the most vile picture you can imagine. Im aware of it, and have posted myself. But if you see someone spreading love, you dont need to throw dead babies on a post of love. Pick your spots. Be#5D back to 5D people. 4D to 4D

It's the same agenda from the same people.
I grew up loving the same music.
But ok, enjoy the grooves.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @davigilant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from david vigilant, click on at the bottom under it