Since my awakening, and understanding the importance of sound frequencies, I’ve Re-studied /re-listened to the lyrics of songs by many iconic artists. I have gained more respect for many bands and musicians, understanding that many knew society on levels we could never “Imagine.”

Everyone interprets lyrics differently. but when I hear “Imagine” now I visualize Lennon describing#5DNewEarth. For me he is calling out the Indoctrination and satanic structure of all Religion. He is speaking of the importance and Power of the now! Explaining how countries/war are not necessary, and the people need to come together, and realize that we are all one, and start living in love, not fear!
Exactly what’s now taking place on Earth!
“All You Need Is Love”
#5DNewEarth
#wwg1wga ♒️

Imagine in 432hz 👇👇

https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJNWg

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Maybe this is why he was killed. Michael Jackson the same if you follow him.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God Bless You Brother. ❤️🙏

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

god bless you
1111 yesterday i missed it 👼🤍

(1) Show this thread

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

i was where you are now about 4 yrs ago. i have many great ones I could recommend.

Largely overlooked, is Simon & Garfunkel. They released one album (can't remember name right now) but the ENTIRE ALBUM TOTALLY PROPHETIC - HIGHER MEANING!

Songs we thought were "druggie" songs were in fact, not with many other artists.

I studied and found the dialet of how we speak words (formation of our jaw position - MAN-DIBLE), is what resonates with the frequency level needed. It's amazing!

No. Lennon was just another mook sent to distract you.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response david vigilant to his Publication

No he wasnt thats a clone. Lennon was replaced. Understand cloning, before you spread fake news. Research the story of Lennon

In response david vigilant to his Publication

And even if that was the case, how does it relate to what I wrote? My message is spreading love.
This is the most vile picture you can imagine. Im aware of it, and have posted myself. But if you see someone spreading love, you dont need to throw dead babies on a post of love. Pick your spots. Be#5D back to 5D people. 4D to 4D

(2) Show this thread