Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Since my awakening, and understanding the importance of sound frequencies, I’ve Re-studied /re-listened to the lyrics of songs by many iconic artists. I have gained more respect for many bands and musicians, understanding that many knew society on levels we could never “Imagine.”

Everyone interprets lyrics differently. but when I hear “Imagine” now I visualize Lennon describing#5DNewEarth. For me he is calling out the Indoctrination and satanic structure of all Religion. He is speaking of the importance and Power of the now! Explaining how countries/war are not necessary, and the people need to come together, and realize that we are all one, and start living in love, not fear!
Exactly what’s now taking place on Earth!
“All You Need Is Love”
#5DNewEarth
#wwg1wga ♒️

Imagine in 432hz 👇👇

https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJNWg

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

No. Lennon was just another mook sent to distract you.

And even if that was the case, how does it relate to what I wrote? My message is spreading love.
This is the most vile picture you can imagine. Im aware of it, and have posted myself. But if you see someone spreading love, you dont need to throw dead babies on a post of love. Pick your spots. Be#5D back to 5D people. 4D to 4D

In response david vigilant to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

We all have reached conclusions-who is right-we all want the truth-that's all. I woke up in 2017 by Field McConnell-that does not make me ego or knowledgeable on all subject-God is the only one that knows for sure. I believe in what you say but respect what others think without attack. We are one as God-LOVE

It's the same agenda from the same people.
I grew up loving the same music.
But ok, enjoy the grooves.