EVERYTHING POINTS TO 11.3 (1st Marker)

Dismantle PEDO networks = EVERGREEN
= SS HRC Codename - Podesta connection - Evergreen = Baal incarnate = Suez blockade = Zeus (Leda & the Swan) - Human trafficking/Slave trade routes BOCKED - “When do you call a plumber?” - Q

DR. SEUSS = SUEZ = ZUES = DISTRACTION from PEDO headlines...

CT goes off Twitter - NOT a coincidence.

ANON’S on a winning streak (check my TL for SEVERAL 11.3 deCodes recently —> 11.3)

Plans are made to unFOLD - SEALS are meant to be UNSEALED - UNSEAL = DECLAS ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Excellent decode!

I see that some reptile pushed the "fooked" button. You must be over the target. Never believed any of these platforms were beyond reach.

Keep up the good work, Sir.

Only followers of this user (@MMartique) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Traffic Jam? Can you confirm this article?

Love your decodes, you are the best, God bless you🙏

Father, husband, child of God, animal lover, Patriot of the US. #WWG1WGA NOTHING can stop what is coming!

11/3 > 3/11 = 3/29 ;)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘😇Btw thank you for your decodes

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

CT GOES OFF TWITTER? FIRST NAME? 🤔 WHEN TO CALL A PLUMBER?! 😳 WOW! 🙏🇺🇸🙏

The last image has been posted before. Someone commented that they were all old. I only fact checkdd the first one. Here's the article.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/farnham-resigns-illinois-state-rep-post/124884/

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

If i think on the removal of the fence arround the Capitol now. 11.4. incoming soon. 🤔

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

IT IS TIME 💥
#Evergreen 🌲
#ShowTime 🎥
#watchthewater 🌊🚢
THQSE WHQ KNQW CAN'T SLEEP 💉
PAIN. 💀

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

Great Video Great Awakening Is Happening

I love this country and want it back! WWG1WGA

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

So why is it sailing away?

(2) Show this thread

Twitter refugee. Nutritionist. Be the person your dog thinks you are. #GodWins #GodBlessPresidentTrump WWG1WGA

the mauled seal was named Freddie Mercury..gematria is 154..means..PEOPLE GET READY..GOD the ALMIGHTY ..enter the dragon..lawcenforcement..START OF THE DEAL...CONSIDER IT DONE..

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

You are the best of the best. The American People are so blessed & fortunate to have such a great team. A body of heros that have so much love for its Citizens & Country. We the people are forever indebted to our amazing Men & Women of Honor. Thank You forever for what you are doing. Our Country owes you all so much. I'm sure the Children will forever be greatful. God Bless each & everyone of you!

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

did anyone save her msg to sleep Jo? it's not you, it's me? please unfollow? she was one of his "less than 10 follows"

Long time autist & RN who disavowed healthcare in 2019. I'm proof that it *had* to be this way. Q sent me, so I'm here now.

I got my IQ results today as part of an overall series of testing.... 113. I nearly shit in a fit of joy lol.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

and if you really disect this- maybe the Red Sea has been split? water is water...

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Biblical 🙏🏻#savethechildrenworldwide

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Angie Mac to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

I knew there was a connection to the Dr Seuss!

Great work as always Patriot 😎

as always, great post. thank you.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts