Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

update. see text

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Connections as well to Whidbey Island, Evergreen Point Rd[Gates/Bezos], missile launch, pilot creating attention, billionaire islands, military capabilities all in the WA area of strange "coincidences"
#GREATAWAKENING

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

First Vid - 18:30 = Maersk Container Ship with CALL SIGN WMDQ.
That's a coincidence.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

US Stratcom Cryptographs can be fun in the morning...
"Q Acquitted".

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Spin them out and burn the trestle boards.

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Proud Spouse of a Pipe Hitter, Mother/Grandmother, Constitutionalist, Paralegal and Writer.

Thanks for the info. I did a search on OpenCorporates to locate the company. Had to click "exclude active," as the query brough extensive results. To further elaborate:
https://opencorporates.com/companies/in/F02156

And if you watch Monkey Werx on YT, he was showing how for the last 2 weeks there was aircraft suggesting they were looking for a sub around Trump's neck of the woods.

(2) Show this thread

Will the Deep State blow itself up again, but not before scaring the hell out of all of us?

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

GHOST IS THIS THE ( SCARE ) MOMENT ? or WE REALLY HAVE A ROUGE RUSSIAN SUB ?!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

WHY RESTRICTED ?? AFFRAID OF WHAT ?? THIS ISNT FACEBOOK ? TROLLS GET SCARED HERE

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

#1440=9
Dan 2:21
And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: H999
Dan 2:22
He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
222 Uriel = "God (El) is my light" flame of God

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Makes sense, MonkeyWerx seeing subhunters everywhere!

Q has posted "The Hunt For Red October" many times.

Did you know there is a D5 Nuclear Missile on Navy Submarines ?

Coincidence ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

D5 avalanche of justice incoming

(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

IT'S THE MISSING SUBMARINE! Could this be a "cue" about Maxwell files about to blow over too? All at the same time including the southern border as everything is connected?😳

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Red October = Stolen submarine. The last time Q used "THE HUNT FOR" before "RED OCTOBER" was 11/20. I think they located the Nork sub they were tracking. Then, on December 22, Q posted: " MISSILE. MISSLE. FOX THREE. SPLASH. AS THE WORLD TURNS.

No longer "The hunt for". The Nork sub launched at Hawaii, the 'White Hats' 'SPLASHED' the missile, then, having legitimate justification, they sank it."

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Makes me think about this????

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Red October and Done in 30 decode i came across https://twitter.com/theshufflecast/status/1376274343475474432?s=21

(5) Show this thread

Patriots - God and an army of Angels are about to strike down the cabal once and for all.

Q is very silent.

TROUBLE!

Earth is being liberated. Keep in prayer daily.

I lift up mini- prayers as I run errands.

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Rig for Red. Running silent. Love you Ezra
#GodWins
#trusttheplan

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Is it time now?

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

In drop#4815 Q posted RED OCTOBER about Declas.

Could this mean D5 is coming SOON ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

Please educate us. What is D5?

(1) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Scavino post last night matches this timestamp:

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

did i read somewhere that Saudi Arabia lost track of a Russian sub yesterday

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Ben Strong to his Publication

Yes, correct me too! Maxwell connection, ....all about to .....🙏

(1) Show this thread

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

@GhostEzra
I have to apologize. A scamster on telegram was trying to hawk "gold" for $100 BELOW spot price. When I hit report, it jumped to your post on oil price manipulation.

I was able to successfully report the scam and notified admin of the glitch as it was NOT my intention to report your post. I am **sincerely** sorry if this causes any issues for you.

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

Captain Ramius: "... and the sea will grant each man new hope, as sleep brings dreams of home." Christopher Columbus.
Jack Ryan: Welcome to the New World, Captain.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

RIG FOR RED

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Dan Scavino's timestamp yesterday pointed to RED OCTOBER.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Yep the movie is heading there. Defcon1 should wake uo a few sheep.😂

(1) Show this thread

Someone posted this on Twitter.

667 is a reference to the old neighbor of the beast gag. Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

In response Just Jesus to his Publication

The real Biden's nose is much closer to his mouth than the double's. Also the chin is totally different. And the eyes, nothing the same there at all. Say what you will about the real Biden, at least he had a sort of creepy charisma, kind of like a used car salesman had a baby with a vampire. The new Biden is a potato in every sense of the word, assuming it is not an act which it may very well be.

In response Just Jesus to his Publication

No matter how you look at this either way he is a POS

(6) Show this thread

Where I'm from I swear it's getting worse! Nobody gets even the basics of what's happening around them! HOW DO YOU WAKE UP DOOR KNOBS?

Believer in THE ALMIGHTY. Writer. Traveler. Singer. Songwriter. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. MARINE.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Just keep turning them brother... 🤣❤️❤️❤️🐸

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

I agree, I see no improvements here.

(3) Show this thread