Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Red October = Stolen submarine. The last time Q used "THE HUNT FOR" before "RED OCTOBER" was 11/20. I think they located the Nork sub they were tracking. Then, on December 22, Q posted: " MISSILE. MISSLE. FOX THREE. SPLASH. AS THE WORLD TURNS.

No longer "The hunt for". The Nork sub launched at Hawaii, the 'White Hats' 'SPLASHED' the missile, then, having legitimate justification, they sank it."

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

it is not reconcilable. one of the worst mornings of my life. to know death is afoot and knocking. no man-hole would save you. you grab the ones you love and hold them call the ones that are far and tell them you love them. it scarred everyone who received this message for life. never forgiven. never forgotten

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I remember - God Bless you.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Yes, we believed it was launched from a submarine

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Boom - the more you know.

(1) Show this thread